This chef’s knife has a sharp, pointed blade that makes rapid work of a range of basic culinary jobs, making it the perfect addition to any prep cook’s knife set. Victorinox knives are designed to last up to 60% longer than normal blades, making them an useful workhorse. Its stamped structure also makes it a cost-effective option.
- Ideal for a variety of cutting chores in restaurant and catering facilities.
- The wide blade aids in the lifting and moving of materials and chopped meals.
- Length enables you to cut big amounts of goods at once.
- Fibrox handle is strong, black, and slip-resistant.
- Stainless steel with a high carbon content
- A razor-sharp, high-quality blade will not tarnish or rust.
- Victorinox knives last up to 60% longer than standard knives.