Because amateur cooks and professional chefs alike rely on it for basic single-dish dinners as well as extravagant six-course feasts, we anticipate the Fibrox Carving Knife from Victorinox’s professional range of knives will be one of your most used tools in the kitchen. We also anticipate that you will quickly discover that its ergonomic non-slip handle lets you to perform heavier cutting jobs such as slicing and dicing meats, veggies, or fruits with ease.
- Ideal for a variety of cutting chores in restaurant and catering facilities.
- The wide blade aids in the lifting and moving of materials and chopped meals.
- Length enables you to cut big amounts of goods at once.
- Fibrox handle is strong, black, and slip-resistant.
- Stainless steel with a high carbon content
- A razor-sharp, high-quality blade will not tarnish or rust.
- Victorinox knives last up to 60% longer than standard knives.